Golden Retrievers are funny, silly, goofy bundles of fur that will make you laugh every day.
That is why in this article, we want to share with you our obsession with these cuties. So, here are 25 Golden Retrievers that are cute as can be.
#1 Oh this is going to be FUN.
#2 Oh, that smells so good! Can I have some, huh? Pretty Please?!
#3 Oh Man, I really love all these chest rubs! I’ll give you two hours to stop.
#5 Oh well done Mummy. Get some sleep.
#6 This looks like lots of fun. Let’s Do it, Daddy!
#8 Why you put me in here?
#9 All my brothers and sisters are gone, but I still have this little fellow to cuddle with. Ahh.
#14 How could you say no to that face?
#15 Nap time
#16 “Tell it to the paw, kittycat”
#17 Someone is about to have torn shoes…
#18 So delicious!
#19 Flying into next week!!!!
#20 This is Soo satisfying. Not only does it give a great headrest, but it has my Daddy’s smell too. Ahh!
#21 Here come sandy paws, here comes sandy paws, right down sandy paws lane
#22 How can you resist those eyes?
#23 Perfectly good things to lick in here.
#24 All the love you need in one box!
#25 Looks like she’s trying to eat a stick soooooo cute!!!
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét